Skip to content
- I will not berate the officials or “trash talk” to my opponent.
- I will not use profanity.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, contest administrators and officials at every game.
- I will place the emotional and physical wellbeing of my teammates and opponents ahead of my personal desire to win.
- I will treat other players, coaches, fans and officials with respect regardless of race, gender, creed or ability.
- I will do my best to remember that youth sports is supposed to be FUN and that winning and losing are part of everyone’s experience.
- I will express my concerns through the proper channels in a dignified manner.
- I will respect the volunteers that are assisting with the conduct of these events.
- I will not “show-boat” or play outside the bounds of the proper etiquette of the game.