Who may play in the league?
- High school boys and girls
- Eighth grade select or AAU teams
- Graduated girls
How many divisions?
- Boys – A division
- Boys – B division
When will games be played?
- Games to begin during the first full week of December and continue until the third week of February. Games are scheduled on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Please check this website for the current schedule.
Where will the games be played?
- Games will be played at Cornerstone Christian School in Lynden, WA. Click here for directions.
How do I register?
- Teams (Coaches / Team Leaders) may begin registering in the third week of October and registrations will close the third week of November (or earlier if the divisions have been filled). This league accepts teams on a first-come first-served basis provided that the team has a registered coach and a minimum of 7 players signed up. Payment alone does not secure registration. Coaches / Team Leaders registration page
- Players will only be able to register only once the coach or team leader has registered the team. Player registration page
What is the cost?
- Cost is $440.00 per team.
What are some additional details?
- Teams are required to have an adult coach 21 years & older on the bench for all games.
- Same color numbered shirts will be required for each game. They must be numbered on the back AND the front and must be appropriately modest
- A Warning/Agreement form, a Safety Guidelines form, and a Concussion form, available during player and coach registration, must be read and signed by each coach, team leader and player. This is all done during online registration.
- This website will publish the current standings and player statistics.
- Each division winner will be awarded championship trophies.
How do I get more information?
- Contact the League Administrator at 360-318-0663.